Friday, November 14, 2025

Riderò - Santa Margaret

Riderò - Santa Margaret
3:49
Il Suono Analogico Cova la sua Vendetta - Vol. 1, 2015
Written by Santa Margaret

A hard-driving Italian alt-rock track powered by Angelica Schiatti's commanding vocals, this one leans on metronomic percussion and big, classic-rock guitar riffs.  The title translated to "I'll laugh;" the song seems to be about a young woman who is at the moment at a disadvantage in a relationship, but savors the day when she comes out on top: "I'll laugh at your light when it's gone / I'll laugh because mine is violent."  It's a good song, but in my opinion relies too much on the chorus and goes on for just a bit more time than it earns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Or Miss - New Found Glory

Hit Or Miss - New Found Glory 3:22 New Found Glory , 2000 Written by Jordan Pundik, Ian Grushka. Chad Gilbert, Cyrus Bolooki, and Steve Kle...