Tuesday, March 14, 2023

All Summer Long - The Beach Boys

All Summer Long - The Beach Boys
2:09
All Summer Long, 1964
Written by Brian Wilson & Mike Love

This week is all about 1964!

I'm a fan of the Beach Boys, but I'd say mostly I only know the hits.  Granted, there are a lot of hits.  So this is a popular song, but I'm not overly familiar with it.  Just what the name implies, it's an ode to all things summer if you're a California youth: cut-off, T-shirts, miniature golf, horse riding, Hondas.  The vocals are beautiful, over swinging piano and marimba.  So breezy!  Oh, and Kid Rock is a moronic, creepy, talentless loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Or Miss - New Found Glory

Hit Or Miss - New Found Glory 3:22 New Found Glory , 2000 Written by Jordan Pundik, Ian Grushka. Chad Gilbert, Cyrus Bolooki, and Steve Kle...